Mr.Volcano's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mr.Volcano's Forums

Welcome to Mr.Volcano's Forums. A place for all your needs. Please feel free to browse and post in our forum. If you don't already have an account, please register.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto RPG Character Creator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Volcano
Admin
Admin
Mr.Volcano

Male
Number of posts : 148
Catchphrase : Blowin stuffz up (really)
Job : ...snowboarding :D
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Naruto RPG Character Creator Empty
PostSubject: Naruto RPG Character Creator   Naruto RPG Character Creator Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:31 pm

Just follow this little template here (shown below as my character profile), and post in the Naruto RPG section.
***Warning!*** Your character must be approved of by a mod or admin before you use it!!! All forum rules and RPG rules apply to Naruto RPG.

BTW4RPG!:
Sometimes, my character will appear out of nowhere and challenge you!

BTW!:
All Ninja start as Genin.

Name: Kokurou Tenome (jounin)
Main form of attack: Ninjutsu
History: ???
Weapons: Shikumo (Death Cloud Sword)
Taijutsu List: Deadly Lion Kicks, Moon's Revenge Ceremony, Barrage of Ghosts, Cosmic Defense Mechanism.
Genjutsu List: Thousand Needle Funeral, Distance Illusion, Dance of Sorrows.
Ninjutsu List: Chakra Claws, Ice Dome Trap, Snow Armour, Wind Blade Air Current, Water Quicksand, Cosmic Defense Mechanism 1-10 meters, Claw Smash (with Amikiri summoned).
Summonings (if any): Amikiri (the Net Cutter: A Japanese mythological creature composed of a snake, lobster, and hawk.), Shikumo.
Elemental Use (genin=1 chounin=2 jounin=3): Wind, Water, Earth.
Appearence: Wears headband around neck (Mist Village), scar on left cheek. Wears black and blue flak jacket with black pants and ninja sandals. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Other:
Back to top Go down
https://mrvolcanoforums.forumotion.com
Master Me
Admin
Admin
Master Me

Male
Number of posts : 58
Catchphrase : who need a catchphrase
Job : being a mod
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Naruto RPG Character Creator Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto RPG Character Creator   Naruto RPG Character Creator Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:32 am

hey im srry i havent been active much but im tryin...this sounds fun.
Name: Tobi(jounin)
Main form of attack: genjutsu
History: ???
Weapons: carries a small samori sword on back
Taijutsu List: none
Genjutsu List: 1000 years death, rewind, death grip, Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique, Tsukuyomi
Ninjutsu List: rasengan, chidori (i know they are take offs but hey they are cool)
Summonings (if any): like naruto, but has a single tailed lepard demon in him.
Appearence: Wears headband around forehead with slash through it(demon country), scar accross face. Wears black robe and ninja sandals. red hair, red eyes
Other: is a master of the sharingon. has every level of it unlocked. the slash across the demon headband show he is a missing nin of demon country.
Back to top Go down
http://www.monghost.forumotion.com

Naruto RPG Character Creator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mr.Volcano's Forums :: Anime And Video Games :: Naruto-
Jump to: