Mr.Volcano's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mr.Volcano's Forums

Welcome to Mr.Volcano's Forums. A place for all your needs. Please feel free to browse and post in our forum. If you don't already have an account, please register.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savage Lunch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Volcano
Admin
Admin
Mr.Volcano

Male
Number of posts : 148
Catchphrase : Blowin stuffz up (really)
Job : ...snowboarding :D
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Savage Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Savage Lunch   Savage Lunch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:59 pm

Probably never heard of this band right? Cause it's my band! lol! As you can/can't tell, we are a group of parodists, like Weird Al. So far I need the lyrics of two songs, Iron Man and American Pie. So far I have the chorus (most repeated part of the song) down pat. Titles are Ice Cream Man and Iraqi Pie.

I am the Ice Cream Man! Scooping up treats from the back of my van
(not a lot but good, right?)
My, my. This Iraqi guy has detonators, someday later we will all surely die. He left Iraq on a plane he did fly saying "Soon you are all gonna die!"

I think it's pretty good so far. If anybody has any other song ideas or can help me complete new lyrics I would be happy.

P.S. I might change the name of the band sometimes untill I find something I like.

P.S.S. I'm also at this moment trying to convert lyrics for U Can't Touch This.
Back to top Go down
https://mrvolcanoforums.forumotion.com

Savage Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage Lunch   Savage Lunch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:43 pm

I like Iraqi Pie. Could be controversal though. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Volcano
Admin
Admin
Mr.Volcano

Male
Number of posts : 148
Catchphrase : Blowin stuffz up (really)
Job : ...snowboarding :D
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Savage Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Very First Album!!!   Savage Lunch Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:18 am

Well...after a few months of hard work, me and my pals have put together our first album! A CHRISTMAS ALBUM!!! The Savage Hollidays. We have been selling them at our local schools. They are a hit and we are raking in the cash! The next album will be released some time March 2008.thumbs up
Bye the way. We aren't doing parodies any more.
Back to top Go down
https://mrvolcanoforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Savage Lunch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savage Lunch   Savage Lunch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savage Lunch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mr.Volcano's Forums :: General :: Music Discussion-
Jump to: