Mr.Volcano's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mr.Volcano's Forums

Welcome to Mr.Volcano's Forums. A place for all your needs. Please feel free to browse and post in our forum. If you don't already have an account, please register.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Car on Train Tracks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Volcano
Admin
Admin
Mr.Volcano

Male
Number of posts : 148
Catchphrase : Blowin stuffz up (really)
Job : ...snowboarding :D
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Car on Train Tracks Empty
PostSubject: Car on Train Tracks   Car on Train Tracks Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:23 pm

Yay first myth! Anyway... I just watched the movie Octopussy, starring James Bond and one of the scenes was when one of the soviet soldiers shot the tires from Mr. Bond's car and then he ran his car onto a set of train tracks and drove away without tires. If anybody will test this although a doubt any of you can drive yet I guess I'll do it water spit
Back to top Go down
https://mrvolcanoforums.forumotion.com

Car on Train Tracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car on Train Tracks   Car on Train Tracks Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:57 pm

It just depends how easily he drove on the tracks. I have never saw the movie before. It could not be done too easily because how the track railings and rims are made.
Back to top Go down

Car on Train Tracks
Page 1 of 1