Mr.Volcano's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mr.Volcano's Forums

Welcome to Mr.Volcano's Forums. A place for all your needs. Please feel free to browse and post in our forum. If you don't already have an account, please register.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bwahahahaha!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vane1
Admin
Admin
vane1

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Bwahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Bwahahahaha!   Bwahahahaha! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 7:06 pm

Meh hey peeps I helped here when it was new and got side tracked by a different DS game *cough* JUS *cough* I might still play Pokemon but sadly during the school-time I'm am not allowed to play video games. Sorry you lost me there Mr. Volcano I had too much other crap,and not to mention I got a computer for my room and SPP wi-fi does not work on this computer for some reason.

So yeah and I'll see if I can stay this time ^^
Back to top Go down
Mr.Volcano
Admin
Admin
Mr.Volcano

Male
Number of posts : 148
Catchphrase : Blowin stuffz up (really)
Job : ...snowboarding :D
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Bwahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bwahahahaha!   Bwahahahaha! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:50 am

OMFG VANE!!! DUDE YOU'RE BACK! I have to say... not many people are staying here. Tell ya what I'll do. I'm going to warn all the others, then, if I don't get any responses, I'll have to delete them... but, we can bring on the heavier advertising and whatnot, then bring back the forum again, I'll send out the newsletter. *sigh* too bad though, I wish we could keep the place up better.
Back to top Go down
https://mrvolcanoforums.forumotion.com
Master Me
Admin
Admin
Master Me

Male
Number of posts : 58
Catchphrase : who need a catchphrase
Job : being a mod
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Bwahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bwahahahaha!   Bwahahahaha! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:42 am

HEy Hey Hey i got your email...srry i havent been active but im back now Very Happy i have and opera account and ill advertise this site there...they cant miss it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.monghost.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Bwahahahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bwahahahaha!   Bwahahahaha! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bwahahahaha!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mr.Volcano's Forums :: General :: Recent News-
Jump to: