Mr.Volcano's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mr.Volcano's Forums

Welcome to Mr.Volcano's Forums. A place for all your needs. Please feel free to browse and post in our forum. If you don't already have an account, please register.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future of Pokemon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flare
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion
Flare

Male
Number of posts : 142
Catchphrase : How you doin'?
Job : Bein' HOT!
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Future of Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Future of Pokemon   Future of Pokemon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:51 am

OK Im not sure where this fits so im putting it in here. Move it if you need too. I belive that the next pkmn game in their list is either going to be a reamke of Gold + Silver or A run through of all the games. But For sure they will have the remake first..

This is how I think the Run through will go...

You start out in Kanto and follow the basic story line. When you beat the Elite 4 you hear of a new pokemon discovery, Mew. You go and help Oak study this but when you corner it, Mew Disapears. Elm Comes out of nowhere and asks you if that was Mew. He then introduces himself and says that he belives that mew went to Johto. Intriged Oak asks if you would like to go with him to Johto. You accept you leave all of your pokemon behind, With your mom (who is in this game Oak's Assistant)

You Go on a cruise to Johto where you meet your rival again, Get your new starter, and run into Team Rocket. Once in Johto your rival tells you that he is going to get all 8 badges in this Region faster than you. You make a bet that who ever wins gets mew. Of course, you win and once your champ Oak gives you an urgent call. He tells you that there has been about a dozen sightings of mew in the Forest next to Ilex town. You go there and Spot celebi, and Mew. What sounds like chanting, then there is a big flash of light and the two dissapear.

Then Birtch calls Oak and tells him that He needs help reasearching Jirachi and tells them To come quick.

Thats All I have for now ill post more when im done
Back to top Go down
Mr.Volcano
Admin
Admin
Mr.Volcano

Male
Number of posts : 148
Catchphrase : Blowin stuffz up (really)
Job : ...snowboarding :D
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Future of Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of Pokemon   Future of Pokemon Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:23 pm

Shocked jaw drop
umm lots of legandaries....me likey!!!
Back to top Go down
https://mrvolcanoforums.forumotion.com
Flare
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion
Flare

Male

Future of Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of Pokemon   Future of Pokemon Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 6:41 am

Thanks man but it is a run through so its go to have them or it wouldnt be the same....And i didnt really get into full detail about it cause this is only what i imagine.
Back to top Go down
Am3R1cAn GuY
Am3R1cAn GuY

Male
Number of posts : 56
Catchphrase : Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Job : unemployed

Future of Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of Pokemon   Future of Pokemon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:24 pm

wood u get ur pkmn that u left back in kanto?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Volcano
Admin
Admin
Mr.Volcano

Male
Number of posts : 148
Catchphrase : Blowin stuffz up (really)
Job : ...snowboarding :D
Registration date : 2007-07-02

Future of Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of Pokemon   Future of Pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:41 pm

MUST YOU PEOPLE BE ILLITERATE?
Use proper English!
Wood?? Don't you mean "would"?

Shocked
Ugh... sorry. I just had an outbreak of violence. But still grammar and spelling is important here.
Back to top Go down
https://mrvolcanoforums.forumotion.com
Am3R1cAn GuY
Am3R1cAn GuY

Male
Number of posts : 56
Catchphrase : Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Job : unemployed

Future of Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of Pokemon   Future of Pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:53 pm

Sorry Mr.V
Back to top Go down
Flare
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion
Flare

Male

Future of Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of Pokemon   Future of Pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:19 pm

Yeah at the very end you get all the Legends and All the pkmn you had AND!!!! The feature to go back to kanto Johto ect. ect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future of Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future of Pokemon   Future of Pokemon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future of Pokemon
Page 1 of 1