Mr.Volcano's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mr.Volcano's Forums

Welcome to Mr.Volcano's Forums. A place for all your needs. Please feel free to browse and post in our forum. If you don't already have an account, please register.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master Me
Admin
Admin
Master Me

Male
Number of posts : 58
Catchphrase : who need a catchphrase
Job : being a mod
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Empty
PostSubject: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:55 am

hey this shop reserved for the hard workers of this site. wat i can do
Recolors:
Maps:
pokemon fusions:
pokemon/trainer fusion:
trainer recolors:
pokeballs:

https://2img.net/h/i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/me555me/eggs.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/me555me/micart.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.monghost.forumotion.com
Glacius
Elite Four
Elite Four
Glacius

Male
Number of posts : 87
Catchphrase : Certavi et vici!
Job : Ranger of the Frozen Wasteland
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Do we pay? Or, (because its mods/admins only) is it free? I like the second choice.I love you
Back to top Go down
Mr.Volcano
Admin
Admin
Mr.Volcano

Male
Number of posts : 148
Catchphrase : Blowin stuffz up (really)
Job : ...snowboarding :D
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 6:32 pm

I might be able to make some kind of money system..... idk PM me if you know how...
Back to top Go down
https://mrvolcanoforums.forumotion.com
Flare
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion
Flare

Male
Number of posts : 142
Catchphrase : How you doin'?
Job : Bein' HOT!

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:44 am

Could You do something with Wes, Jirachi, Celebii, and Mew
Back to top Go down
Master Me
Admin
Admin
Master Me

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:57 am

no payment. hehe ill give it my best
Back to top Go down
Flare
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion
Flare

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:58 am

Thanks Man
Back to top Go down
Glacius
Elite Four
Elite Four
Glacius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:52 pm

Can you make mondo coolio avatars? If so, a Darkrai one would be cool.Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Volcano
Admin
Admin
Mr.Volcano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:14 pm

Hey MM, I have a job for you. I need you to make the trainer cards for all of the teams we have. So when a user joins a team, you make the special trainer card for them. Each trainer card is different depending on the type of the team. So if someone wants to join the fire type team, they PM you for their trainer card. Ok? When someone starts the type based teams, you get to work... snipe
Back to top Go down
Glacius
Elite Four
Elite Four
Glacius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:40 pm

I could start making different topics for teams. Just make a separate section on the main page and put down like 5 forums. I'll then put topics ino them.
Ideas: Team Firestorm: Fire, Flying
Team Nature: Grass, Bug, Posion
Team Nightmare: Ghost, Dark
Team Glacier: Ice, Water
Team Dracus: Dragon, Electric
Team Contemporary: Psychic, Normal, Fighting
Team Mineral: Rock, Ground, Steel
Post any other ideas you might have. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Volcano
Admin
Admin
Mr.Volcano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 3:43 pm

Sorry Glacius, but I think other people should be the creator of the teams. You don't want to be leader of all of them, do you? Just be patient and you could join someone else's team. Razz
Back to top Go down
Master Me
Admin
Admin
Master Me

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:51 am

Glacius wrote:
Can you make mondo coolio avatars? If so, a Darkrai one would be cool.Very Happy Thanks!

ill try give em some time. my comp isint working well.(im at the library)
Back to top Go down
Master Me
Admin
Admin
Master Me

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:52 am

Mr.Volcano wrote:
Hey MM, I have a job for you. I need you to make the trainer cards for all of the teams we have. So when a user joins a team, you make the special trainer card for them. Each trainer card is different depending on the type of the team. So if someone wants to join the fire type team, they PM you for their trainer card. Ok? When someone starts the type based teams, you get to work... snipe
fine by me
Back to top Go down
Flare
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion
Flare

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 7:10 am

Ight but i think E4's should have tthe same backround for the trainer card as I do..
Back to top Go down
Master Me
Admin
Admin
Master Me

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:06 am

Flare wrote:
Could You do something with Wes, Jirachi, Celebii, and Mew
srry it took so longMaster Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Legendary u can copy and paste it
Back to top Go down
Mr.Volcano
Admin
Admin
Mr.Volcano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 10:41 am

Master Me, double posts are still a NONONO!!! even if you ARE a moderator... Razz next time edit the first post so you don't look stupid...
Back to top Go down
Master Me
Admin
Admin
Master Me

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:02 am

Mr.Volcano wrote:
Master Me, double posts are still a NONONO!!! even if you ARE a moderator... Razz next time edit the first post so you don't look stupid...
srry Embarassed i fixed it as soon as i knew.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion
Flare

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 10:29 am

Its not so bad he was just answering Quotes Plus this is a shop, He can double post if he needs to.

BTW AWSOME Job on the Wes you did for me
Back to top Go down
Glacius
Elite Four
Elite Four
Glacius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 11:34 am

I agree with Flare on both parts. The Wes/Jirachi/Mew/Celebi thing is VERY cool. (Nice recolouring!) I was stuck with having to make the background transparent with a 1x1 eraser.Mad But as I did that I saw how cool it is. What do you use? GIMP? Paint? Photoshop? Anyway, I think Master Me should be allowed to double post, so he doesn't haev to reply to two different requests with one posts. This way, it makes the customers feel like he cares about them.Rolling Eyes As if...Lol. Again, good job, and, sorry if I sound like an angry mad person, but...WHERE'S MY DARKRAI?!? Just kidding. Take your time with it.
Back to top Go down
Master Me
Admin
Admin
Master Me

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 4:16 pm

Glacius wrote:
I agree with Flare on both parts. The Wes/Jirachi/Mew/Celebi thing is VERY cool. (Nice recolouring!) I was stuck with having to make the background transparent with a 1x1 eraser.Mad But as I did that I saw how cool it is. What do you use? GIMP? Paint? Photoshop? Anyway, I think Master Me should be allowed to double post, so he doesn't haev to reply to two different requests with one posts. This way, it makes the customers feel like he cares about them.Rolling Eyes As if...Lol. Again, good job, and, sorry if I sound like an angry mad person, but...WHERE'S MY DARKRAI?!? Just kidding. Take your time with it.

thnxs:oops: ya im trying to make it my best. srry but i cant do animations. i used paint on all my art
Back to top Go down
Mr.Volcano
Admin
Admin
Mr.Volcano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 3:16 pm

NONONO!!! GAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Flare
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion
Flare

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 5:20 pm

Yeah MasterMe GIMP is free so you can download it. Try gimp.com or google it
Back to top Go down
Alkhazor
Elite Four
Elite Four
Alkhazor

Male
Number of posts : 17
Catchphrase : ZOMG! KEYBLADE
Job : Admin/E4/Keyblade wielder
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:17 pm

@ Mr Volcano: Money systems are really hard to install, you need to go upload the cash mod, then you need to write in the scripts, and then you need to edit a ton of crap... However the PHPBBer forum makers already have the cash md installed when you go there, along with jobs, lotteries, banks, etc. Its pretty kool. you would have to restart the whole forum though, so it would be a pain in the 455.

On a slightly less depressing note, I have no signature that looks super double kool. I assume Im a mod or somthing considering a can sticky topics, make announcments, and am an elite four, so if you could make a banner with mismagius, ninjask, gengar, charizard, dusknoir, umbreon, Mewtwo, Deaoxys ATK form, and Rhyperior somewhere in there, I would be eternally grateful.

EDIT: Ok, maybe not ETERNALLY grateful, but I would be grateful and use it on more than one forum, and I would be egrteful slightly longer if you could put the words "The Battle League" across it. If a pokemon has to be taken out, take out gengar, rhyperior, dusknoir, umbreon, deoxys, ninjask in order.

K thx, if there ever is a money system, Ill donate Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr.Volcano
Admin
Admin
Mr.Volcano

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 3:02 pm

Well maybe you can do some research on how I can make a money system. The forum I made from is Forumotion so if you can tell me exactly how to do that then I would be happy and maybe give you some extra bucks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alkhazor
Elite Four
Elite Four
Alkhazor

Male
Number of posts : 17
Catchphrase : ZOMG! KEYBLADE
Job : Admin/E4/Keyblade wielder
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 3:33 pm

This is the place to go to make a new forum with the cahs pre-installed

This is where to get the PHPbb cash mod. Should work, apparently forumotion is PHPbb...

The latter can take a really long time to install, in fact, if you dont know how to write script, it will probrobly blow up in your face (cant spell probarbly today(correction, cant spell today))
Back to top Go down
Flare
Pokemon Champion
Pokemon Champion
Flare

Male

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:43 pm

Alkhazor, Nice Avatar... And BTW I dont think MM can make walpapers considering that he doesnt have GIMP... HOWEVER MASTER ME SHOULD DOWNLOAD IT ASAP!!!!! Considering that he does so good with paint I think he'll do awsome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)   Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master Me sprite shop(admins/mods only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next